- PLe according to EN ISO 13849-1
- IP 67 and ECOLAB
- Series connection of up to 30 sensors without reduction in safety
- No special analysis system required
- LED diagnosis
- Single information signal for diagnosis
- Highly coded according to EN ISO 14119 (version I3 and W3)
- Small compact design
- Fastest sensor available (risk time)
RFID Safety Sensor, high coded, EDM, autom. reset, Pigtail
The new SAFIX 3 RFID safety sensor impresses due to its compact design and a hole distance of 22 mm. It can be actuated from the front and both sides and is available in 3 different versions with a choice of low level or high level coding according to EN ISO 14119. The sensor has protection class IP69K, holds an ECOLAB approval and can either be purchased with an M12, 8-pin pigtail cable or a fixed cable length of 5 or 10 metres.
Thanks to its OSSD output signals, the sensor can be connected to all standard control and safety relays. A total of up to 30 sensors can be switched in series. An information signal and a three colour LED display on the sensor are provided for diagnosis purposes.